- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2013
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Orthopaedic Surgery, MI, 2018
- University of Southern California - Keck School of Medicine, Orthopedic Hand Surgery, CA, 2019
I am an orthopedic surgeon specializing in upper extremity nerve and microvascular surgery, soft tissue coverage of the hand and upper extremity, tendon repair and reconstruction, tendon transfers, and surgical treatment for Dupuytren contracture. I also perform general orthopedic procedures, such as carpal tunnel release, cubital tunnel release, trigger finger release, DeQuervain release, and hand, wrist, forearm and elbow fracture fixation.
My areas of expertise include upper extremity peripheral nerve problems, including nerve injury. I also have expertise in compression neuropathies, such as carpal tunnel syndrome and cubital tunnel syndrome, hand and upper extremity trauma, microvascular surgery, congenital, and rheumatoid- and osteo-arthritis reconstruction, as well as burn surgery in the upper extremity.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health