- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- University of Michigan, MI, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan, Ophthalmology, MI, 2015
- St Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Transitional Internship, MI, 2012
- Kellogg Eye Center, Glaucoma, MI, 2016
As we age, our eyes are at greater risk for developing certain eye diseases that can affect your vision, such as cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration. Early detection is key to preserving eyesight.
An eye twitch is a painless spasm of the eyelid muscles. It typically affects only one eye, and in most cases it’s harmless. Learn about the most common causes, what you can do to help prevent them, and when it’s time to see a doctor for a comprehensive eye exam.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital