- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Des Moines University-College of Osteopathic Medicine, IA, 2002
Residencies & Internships
- Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hillls (fka Botsford General Hospital), General Surgery, MI, 2007
- Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hillls (fka Botsford General Hospital), Rotating Internship, MI, 2003
- Geisinger Medical Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery, PA, 2008
As a general surgeon, I perform a wide range of surgical procedures, but my ultimate goal is the same for each case—to ensure my patients have a positive outcome and a return to the best quality of life possible. Whenever it is appropriate, I recommend minimally invasive surgery, such as the laparoscopic appendectomy, because of the potential benefits, including less scarring, shorter hospital stays and a faster recovery.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health