Board Certification and Education
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care
- Eastern Michigan University, MI, 2015
Daniel is a nurse practitioner specializing in wounds and ostomy's, with a goal of creating a pleasant and calming wound/ostomy care experience.
- Certified by Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Association as:
- Certified Wound Care Nurse - Advanced Practice (CWCN-AP)
- Certified Ostomy Care Nurse - Advanced Practice (CWON-AP)
- Certified by American Board of Wound Management as a Certified Wound Specialist (CWS)
Daniel's interests outside of working include cabinet making and backpacking
Here at the Wound Ostomy Care Center our goal is to provide the patient with a positive atmosphere while controlling as many components of the disease process to provide the optimal environment for the wound to heal.
- Atypical leg ulcers
Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Nursing - Advanced Practice, nominee 2019
Videos And Article