- American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Kilpauk Medical College, 1993
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine, MI, 1999
- Willingdon Hospital, Critcial Care Medicine, 1994
- Malar Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1993
- Wayne State University, Infectious Disease, MI, 2009
- Wayne State University, Infectious Disease, MI, 2000
There's a long list of treatments and conditions that weaken the immune system--which increases the risk of contracting a severe case of COVID-19.
Those with weakened immune systems might not get as much protection from the COVID-19 vaccines as those with stronger immune systems, so it's important for this group of people to keep taking precautions even after vaccination.