- American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Kilpauk Medical College, 1993
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine, MI, 1999
- Willingdon Hospital, Critcial Care Medicine, 1994
- Malar Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1993
- Wayne State University, Infectious Disease, MI, 2009
- Wayne State University, Infectious Disease, MI, 2000
There's a long list of treatments and conditions that weaken the immune system--which increases the risk of contracting a severe case of COVID-19.
Those with weakened immune systems might not get as much protection from the COVID-19 vaccines as those with stronger immune systems, so it's important for this group of people to keep taking precautions even after vaccination.
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital Infectious Disease
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital