- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Kasturba Medical College & Hospital, 1994
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine, MI, 2004
- Wayne State University, Cardiology, MI, 2007
I specialize in Coronary Disease, Cardiac Imaging and Women's Heart Disease.
Awards, Honors and Publications
MAJOR PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES MEMBERSHIP:
American College of Cardiology
American College of Physicians
Michigan State Medical Society
International Physicians of Prevention of Nuclear War
Manoj Salian Award for excellence in Preclinical Subjects
Certificate of Merit in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Distinction in Anatomy and Biochemistry
Distinction in Microbiology and Pharmacology President, Anatomy
Club Chief Medical Resident, Internal Medicine, WSU: 2003-4
Some cancer treatments may cause heart damage in certain individuals. A medical oncologist and cardiologist share what you need to know.
Cardiotoxicity refers to cancer treatments that may cause heart or blood vessel damage. Some people are at greater risk. Minimize this through 6 simple steps.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital