- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Kasturba Medical College & Hospital, 1994
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine, MI, 2004
- Wayne State University, Cardiology, MI, 2007
I specialize in Coronary Disease, Cardiac Imaging and Women's Heart Disease.
Awards & Honors
Major Professional Societies Membership:
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- Michigan State Medical Society
- International Physicians of Prevention of Nuclear War
Awards & Honors:
- Manoj Salian Award for excellence in Preclinical Subjects
- Certificate of Merit in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Distinction in Anatomy and Biochemistry
- Distinction in Microbiology and Pharmacology President, Anatomy
- Club Chief Medical Resident, Internal Medicine, WSU (2003 – 4)
Some cancer treatments may cause heart damage in certain individuals. A medical oncologist and cardiologist share what you need to know.
Cardiotoxicity refers to cancer treatments that may cause heart or blood vessel damage. Some people are at greater risk. Minimize this through 6 simple steps.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital