Afaaq H Siddiqui, MD
Specialties: Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Gandhi Medical College, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- St Mary Mercy Livonia, Family Medicine, MI, 2015
- Detroit Medical Center, Hospice, MI, 2016
Dr. Afaaq Siddiqui is approved as a licensed telemedicine provider in both the states of Michigan and Florida.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are the reason for more than 8 million doctor visits annually. Even if you've had one, you may not know these facts.
It’s time for college students to head off to school, either returning to campus or moving in for the first time. There’s a lot to do before then, so make it a priority to have your son or daughter vaccinated for meningococcal disease. “Meningococcal disease is a serious illness that...
- Henry Ford Hospital