- American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- Wayne State University, MI, 1990
Residencies & Internships
- St Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Internal Medicine, MI, 1993
- Henry Ford Hospital, Pulmonary &Critical Care Medicine, MI, 1996
A lung cancer screening recommended for those at high risk is helping to detect cancer at its earlier stages and increasing survival rates.
With a wider definition of who is considered high risk for lung cancer, the disease could be caught at an earlier stage--and lead to an increase in survival.
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital