Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- Wayne State University, MI, 1974
- Henry Ford Hospital, Ophthalmology, MI, 1979
- Henry Ford Hospital, Ophthalmology, MI, 1977
- Detroit Medical Center/Harper University Hospital, Medicine, MI, 1975
I specialize in Anterior Segment, Cornea and Cataracts.
Daniel Steen, M.D., is a senior staff ophthalmologist with Henry Ford Eye Care Services. Dr. Steen is the Vice Chairman of Operations for the Department of Ophthalmology. He also is Director of the Ophthalmology Microsurgery Lab and Division Head at the Detroit Campus. Dr. Steen graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed his internship at Harper Hospital and an ophthalmology residency at Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Steen is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, the Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons and the American Medical Association. He is listed in “Guide to Top Doctors.”
I treat my patients the same way I would want to be treated.
Awards and Honors
Guide to Top Docs
Metro Detroit Top Docs
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital