- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology - Neuroradiology
- Wayne State University, MI, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Radiology, MI, 2016
- Barrow Neurological Institute, Neuroradiology, AZ, 2017
Titles: Staff Neuroradiologist
Dr. Stone is a board certified Radiologist and fellowship-trained Neuroradiologist. Dr. Stone received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed Radiology residency at Henry Ford Hospital where he was actively involved in research and education. He then completed a Neuroradiology fellowship at the Barrow Neurological Institute. Dr. Stone specializes in interpreting diagnostic imaging of the head, neck, brain, and spine. He also performs various minimally invasive imaging-guided diagnostic procedures such as spinal taps and myelograms and various imaging-guided pain management and biopsy procedures. Dr. Stone’s care philosophy is to provide accurate and helpful interpretation of your medical imaging so that you and your healthcare team can make informed decisions regarding medical care.