Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Med, PA, 2000
- Pinnacle Health, Family Medicine, PA, 2003
- Guthrie Clinic, Family Medicine, PA, 2001
Dr. Margaret Swenor has been practicing functional medicine for more than 15 years and leads the Functional Medicine program at the Henry Ford Center for Integrative Medicine. Her clinical interests include regenerative and metabolic medicine and weight management. She is devoted to her patients and passionate about providing patient-centered care.
She has been a guest lecturer at multiple venues and continues to be a respected leader in her field of practice. Dr. Swenor also has experience as a school teacher with a master’s degree in Education Administration from Michigan State University.
Dr. Margaret Swenor is approved as a licensed telemedicine provider in the states of Michigan, Arizona and Florida.
"I strongly believe in empowering my patients with the knowledge and health tools they need to achieve optimal health and wellness. I believe that all patients can improve their overall state of health by reducing whole body stress and inflammation and by providing the body with good nutrition, which is needed to correct metabolic imbalances."
- Advanced Certification in Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine by the Metabolic Medical Institute
- Certification in Anti-aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Advanced certification in Aesthetics Medicine by the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine Certification
- Certified Health Improvement Instructor