Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine - Sports Medicine
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, OH, 2016
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Family Medicine, MI, 2019
- Henry Ford Hospital, Sports Medicine, MI, 2020
As a primary care and sports medicine doctor, I have the privilege of providing overall general care and offer specialized musculoskeletal care to my patients. I hope to build long standing relationships with my patients and create stimulating conversation about their health and create personalized plans for all.
I have specialized training in sports medicine which allows me to offer a unique insight in caring for sport or joint related injuries or pain. I am trained to provide injections for major joints including shoulder, knee, and hip. I also have training in caring for concussion patients.
I am a compassionate, evidence based, and knowledgeable physician. I care about my patients and my staff. I take time to understand everyone’s story to create a conversation about their health.
- Mental health
- Physical activity
- Point of care ultrasound
- Population health
Awards and Honors
- Best Overall Presentation and Best Overall Presentation for Behavioral/Psychosocial Disease Management, Michigan Research Day, Michigan Association of Family Physicians.
- Mack T. Ruffin IV M.D., M.P.H. Resident Original Project Award, Presented in recognition of demonstrated interest, ability and commitment to family medicine scholarship, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Videos and Articles