- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- Baylor College of Medicine, TX, 1997
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan, Ophthalmology, MI, 2001
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Transitional, MI, 1998
Senior staff ophthalmologist of Henry Ford Eye Care Services
I specialize in the treatment of Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataract Surgery and Glaucoma
Graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. She completed residency training at the University of Michigan’s Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor. Dr Turner is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Medical Association, the Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, and the Michigan State Medical Society."
“My care philosophy is to listen with absolute attention and empathy, examine with diligence, accurately diagnose and treat conditions, refer when appropriate and answer questions in a caring manner. Overall, I strive to treat patients with the same concern as I would my own family."
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital