- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 1998
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Neurology, MI, 1992
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1989
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, EMG/Neuro Muscular, MI, 1993
Recovering from a stroke can be a long journey, and helping hands are often needed. Learn how you can support a friend following a serious health issue.
Here's advice on how to manage those creeping, crawling, aching or throbbing feelings associated with Restless Legs Syndrome.
Botox treatments can be life changing for those who experience frequent, debilitating migraine headaches. Learn why.
- Henry Ford Jackson Hospital