- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Neurology
- Wayne State University, MI, 1988
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI
- University of Michigan, Neurology, MI
- University of Michigan, EMG/Neuromuscular Disease, MI
I conduct medical research and research studies, including a study of the effectiveness and safety of an investigational drug to lower limb spasticity after stroke. I also value educating the community through free presentations on minimizing stroke risk factors as well as how to recognize if someone is having a stroke and what to do in response. Additionally, I use Botox injections to treat patients living with chronic migraine and other neurological conditions.