- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 1998
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan, Neurology, MI, 1992
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1989
- University of Michigan, EMG/Neuro Muscular, MI, 1993
Recovering from a stroke can be a long journey, and helping hands are often needed. Learn how you can support a friend following a serious health issue.
Here's advice on how to manage those creeping, crawling, aching or throbbing feelings associated with Restless Legs Syndrome.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health