- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography - Echocardiography
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Autonomous University Guadalajara, 1981
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI
- Henry Ford Hospital, Cardiology, MI
I am a board certified cardiologist, which means I specialize in finding and treating diseases of the heart and blood vessels. I am especially interested in the prevention of heart disease.
I was born in Michigan, and I moved to Jackson with my family nearly 30 years ago, becoming one of the first full-time cardiologists in the area. I enjoy caring for generations of families in this community and helping them keep their hearts strong and healthy.