Disease and treatment information from the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Disease and treatment information from national sources
- NCNN Guidelines for Patients -- Colorectal Cancer
- If You Have Colon or Rectal Cancer -- a guide from the American Cancer Society
Interact with other colorectal cancer patients, families and caregivers
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance has many ways you can connect with other people who have been affected by colorectal cancer. They offer:
- Patient support navigator program. Certified Patient Navigators guide you through your screening, treatment or survivorship journey so you know you’re not alone.
- Patient and family support group chat. Group chats for newly diagnosed, treatment questions, patients, caregivers, and grief chat.
- Online community. A 24 hour chat room, where you can share your story and connect with patients, survivors and caregivers across the world.
- Buddy program. Get connected with a survivor or caregiver who has been in your shoes. No matter what kind of advice you need, your Buddy has been there and can help you through it.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer -- Learn more about colorectal cancer and the best ways to fight it through guides, magazines, podcasts, webinars, and other resources.
Colleen's Corner: Local and National Resources
For more support, visit Colleen's Corner for a list of helpful local and national resources about cancer.