Sinus and Nasal Care
Sinus and nasal conditions are not unusual. But they are unique to each person. The specialists at Henry Ford Health take the time to understand your symptoms and provide the treatment that is right for you.
State-of-the-art sinus care: Why choose Henry Ford?
You can trust Henry Ford to provide expert care for newly diagnosed and chronic conditions, no matter how complex. We offer:
- Top doctors: We are an academic medical center with a team of fellowship-trained ENT (ear, nose and throat) specialists known as rhinologists.
- Advanced care: Our ENT doctors are knowledgeable in the latest techniques and technologies for sinus and nasal conditions.
- Many treatment options: We develop a personalized plan for your sinus condition. Your care may include the latest nonsurgical and surgical treatment options.
- The latest technologies: We offer intranasal cryotherapy and endoscopic sinus surgery for conditions needing surgical care. These are minimally invasive procedures done inside the nose using specialized instruments.
- Research-driven approach: Our ENT doctors take part in clinical studies to advance knowledge about nasal and sinus treatments.
- Commitment to patient education: Our ENT specialists teach you about your nasal anatomy and how your sinuses work. This education helps you better understand your condition and treatment.
When should I see a nasal and sinus specialist?
Chronic or lingering nasal or sinus symptoms should be evaluated by an ENT doctor. These can include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Excessive mucus
- Facial pressure
- Loss of smell
- Postnasal drip
- Runny nose
- Sinus headache
- Sinus infection
- Stuffy nose (congestion)