Our center values the relationships that we build with our patients, caregivers, community organizations and academic centers across the nation. By engaging a broad group of stakeholders we strive to understand the healthcare questions that matter across all groups and look for opportunities to collaborate on health system projects, research development and award management.
PERC has developed this framework through a $5 million grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to develop a world-class Center for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research.
As part of our outreach to the community we have highlighted the following groups in our newsletters.
- Circles of Care
- Girls on the Run
- Matrix Human Services
- New Center Community Services
- Love a Michigan Vet
- The Covenant House
- Women-Inspired Neighborhood (WIN) Network
- Oral Cancer Awareness of Michigan (OCAM)
Our Academic Partners listed continue to develop their research teams and we collaborate with them monthly on grant development and publications. Click on the links below to find out more about them.
- Denver Health and Hospital Authority Center for Health Systems Research
- MU Center for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
- The Center for Pediatric and Adolescent Comparative Effectiveness Research (PACER)
- University of Maryland
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Patient-Centered Outcomes Research in the Elderly
- University of Texas Southwestern Center for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
To learn more about becoming a PERC community partner, please call