Prevention and Post Exposure Treatments
- Diagnosis and Management – Managing patients, opportunistic diseases in patients, and prescribing antiretroviral medications.
- Drug Interactions – Understanding antiretroviral drug interactions with other concomitant medications.
- Occupational and Non-Occupational Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP/nPEP) – Managing occupational and non-occupational exposure to biologic material potentially infected with HIV virus and hepatitis viruses.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) – Managing patients who are candidates for pre-exposure prophylaxis to prevent HIV infection.
- Perinatal Treatment – Preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV infection during the perinatal period.
Education and Outreach
Our team is available to speak at practices or provider organizations about HIV disease management and research. We are also available to speak at local, national and international conferences about HIV related topic or research. Virtual rounds are also available.
We also offer Interactive HIV virtual sessions.