Interactive HIV Sessions
Use the links below to review our recent webinar presentations. In the future we will be offering access to HIV related articles and blog posts from our team.
- How Do We Manage Elite Controllers? by Dr. Smitha Gudipati, Henry Ford Infectious Disease Fellow on February 20th, 2020.
- Syphilis Cases presented by Dr. Norman Markowitz on October 24, 2019
- Syphilis in a Pregnant Woman by Dr. Indira Brar on October 24, 2019
- International AIDS Society (IAS) Update 2019 presented by Dr. John E. McKinnon on Sept 12, 2019
- HIV Opportunistic Infections by Dr. John McKinnon on June 27th, 2019
- Clinical Impact of New Data From IAS 2019 presented by Dr. Norman Markowitz on Sept 12, 2019
- Provider Complacency Delays HIV Diagnosis by Dr. Indira Brar on May 21, 2019
- Updates from CROI Part II presented by Dr. Indira Brar on Mar 26, 2019
- Updates from the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections presented by Dr. Norman Markowitz on Mar 26, 2019
- Recommendations for Postexposure Prophylaxis with Exposure to HIV presented by Dr. Indira Brar on Jan 11, 2018.
- Transgender Cultural Sensitivity by Dr. Maureen Connolly on March 26, 2020