Emergency Medicine Residency
The Emergency Medicine Residency at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital (HFMH) is a 3-year program of graduated responsibility designed to develop residents into mature and responsible emergency medicine specialists capable of providing complete and definitive emergency patient care.
- 3 year ACGME accredited EM program (PGY 1-3)
- Emphasis on dedicated Emergency Medicine, Critical Care and Pediatric training
- > 70,000 ED patients per year
- Serves the needs of rapidly growing Macomb county, an expansive metro-Detroit suburb with a diverse, high acuity patient population
- Level II Trauma Center, Top 100 Heart Hospital with 24/7 cardiac cath lab, Primary Stroke Center
Follow us on Instagram - @hfmhemres (HFMH Emergency Med Residency).