Program Applicant Information
- Professional travel for residents presenting or lecturing at conferences
- Book stipend
- House officer lounge
- Personalized lab coats
- Free parking
- In-system and department moonlighting
- Active House Staff Council
- Eligibility for X-plan auto purchase through Ford Motor Company
- Special deals on GM, Chrysler, Audi, Porshe, Volvo, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Presale and discount tickets to major events at the Palace of Auburn Hills, Ford Field and Comerica Park
- Membership at Henry Ford's Health and fitness center, FitnessWorks, is available for a nominal monthly fee
- Paid vacation - four weeks PLUS 2 days of additional PTO during each academic year
All Emergency Medicine audition rotation requests must be submitted through VSLO. After they are received the program director and associate program director will review, and the student will be notified of the status of the rotation request.
For more information, please contact Jackie O'Connor, Medical Student Coordinator.