- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- University of Baghdad College of Medicine, 1988
Residencies & Internships
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1996
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Oncology, MI, 1998
- University of Michigan, Oncology, MI, 1997
Some cancer treatments may cause heart damage in certain individuals. A medical oncologist and cardiologist share what you need to know.
You might know that smoking and the sun are proven to cause cancer, but what else is carcinogenic? A medical oncologist shares what we know now.
A medical oncologist shares what to expect while undergoing chemotherapy and how to lessen its side effects.
Henry Ford Cancer Institute - Brownstown
Henry Ford Cancer Institute - Detroit
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital