- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- University of Baghdad, 1988
Residencies & Internships
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1996
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Oncology, MI, 1998
- University of Michigan, Oncology, MI, 1997
Treating head and neck cancer--without inhibiting a person's daily life--can be difficult. Learn about the clinical trials that are trying to solve this problem.
Forgetfulness, disordered thinking and an inability to concentrate can be side effects from chemotherapy. An expert shares what you can do about it.
Some cancer treatments may cause heart damage in certain individuals. A medical oncologist and cardiologist share what you need to know.
An expert explains how certain cancer treatments can temporarily alter smell and taste--and what you can do about it.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital