- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 1997
Residencies & Internships
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Family Medicine, HI, 2000
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Family Medicine, HI, 1998
As a family practitioner, I specialize in promoting my patients’ good health through prevention, and by encouraging regular check-ups and immunizations. I also enjoy partnering with patients with chronic disease to develop treatment plans that promote success. I realize the importance of discussing options for safe, healthy weight loss for a better quality of life. Lastly, I enjoy the long-term relationships that come with the trust and privilege of being a family medicine doctor.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health