- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, NE, 2002
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Ophthalmology, MI, 2006
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2003
- Henry Ford Hospital, Glaucoma, MI, 2007
I specialize in Glaucoma, Cataracts and Anterior Segment Surgery.
Glaucoma Fellowship, Program Director
David Crandall, M.D., is a staff ophthalmologist with Henry Ford Eye Care Services Department of Ophthalmology. Dr. Crandall is a graduate of University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and the Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. He completed his medical transitional and ophthalmologic training here at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit before becoming the Chief Resident and a Glaucoma Fellow.
My goal is to provide the same compassionate and knowledgeable surgical and medical care that I would like my own family members to receive. I strive, through education, to engage my patients and their families in their care.