- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2012
Residencies & Internships
- Fletcher Allen Health Care-UVM, Internal Medicine, VT, 2015
I enjoy working with patients and their families to achieve the highest level of health, and believe primary prevention is the best medicine. My clinical interest include women's health, cancer screening and cardiovascular health. In my free time I enjoy reading, hiking, traveling and spending time with my two-year-old daughter.
Awards and Honors:
- Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award, Arnold P Gold Foundation (2015)
- Richard E Bouchard Primary Care Excellence Award, University of Vermont (2015)