- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- University of Michigan, MI, 1993
Residencies & Internships
- University of Cincinnati, Ophthalmology, OH, 1997
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Transitional, MI, 1994
I specialize in Refractive Cataract Surgery, Lasik Surgery and Pterygium.
All About Vision- Info on the Eye and various disorders
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cataract Surgery
- Detroit Lions
- LenSx® - Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery
- Senior Staff Ophthalmologist - Henry Ford Eye Care Services
- Medical Director - HenryFord OptimEyes at Lakeside
- Official Team Ophthalmologist - Detroit Lions since 1998
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, International Society of Refractive Surgeons, Michigan Ophthalmological Society, Sports Ophthalmic Society of the Americas and American Medical Association.
Patients today have many choices concerning who they see for their health care needs, and I consider it a privilege to care for their visual needs. My goal is to provide complete and compassionate eye care to each patient with an emphasis on personalized attention.
Awards and Honors
Dr. Everett, medical director at Henry Ford OptimEyes at Lakeside and team ophthalmologist for the Detroit Lions, has been featured locally on Channel 7, Channel 4 and Channel 50, as well as in The Detroit News, The Detroit Free Press and numerous community papers. He has also been selected a "Top Doc" in Hour Magazine several times.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital