- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 2013
Residencies & Internships
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 2017
- Detroit Medical Center, Ophthalmology, MI, 2015
- Georgetown University Hospital, Transitional, DC, 2014
Seeking out scary experiences isn’t for everyone but understanding how your body processes fear can help you handle anxiety and other stressors in your life.
Wearing a mask in public is essential to continue to decrease the spread of the virus. Learn how to wear one properly to protect yourself and those around you.
For teens, social distancing is hard. The time away from friends, school and extracurricular activities can lead to raised emotions. A family medicine doctor shares tips for helping your teen cope during COVID-19.
A Henry Ford physician explains what "Dry January" is, why it might help people who are trying to curb their drinking habits and how to use January to forge a better relationship with alcohol.
- Henry Ford Hospital