- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopedic Surgery
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, MO, 2000
Residencies & Internships
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Internship, MI
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Orthopedic Surgery, MI
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, NV
I specialize in helping my patients improve their mobility and quality of life through traditional orthopedic surgery, including joint replacement. I have a clinical interest in orthopedic trauma, which addresses complex cases involving multiple bone and joint fractures due to an accident.