- American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
Residencies & Internships
- Winthrop University Hospital, Internal Medicine, NY, 2000
- Winthrop University Hospital, New York
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine Program, Hematology/Oncology, NY, 2003
I am a specialist in medical oncology, which means that I diagnose and treat cancer using chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biological therapy and targeted therapy (as opposed to radiation or surgery). In this role, I am often the main health care provide for someone who has cancer. I also specialize in hematology, which involves the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases that relate to the blood and blood-forming organs, such as bone marrow.
Among my areas of special interest are cancers of the blood, lung, bladder, breast, colon and prostate, as well as chemotherapy and bone marrow biopsy. I am proud to serve on both the Prostate Cancer Disease Site Team and the Cancer Research Team at Henry Ford Allegiance Health.
I am deeply committed to the care of my patients. I want them to feel supported in their cancer journey and to know they are in capable hands.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health