Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, MI, 1988
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Internal Medicine, MI, 1991
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Internal Medicine, MI, 1989
- Henry Ford Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, MI, 1994
I am board certified in cardiology and adult echocardiography. I graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School, where I also completed my residency in internal medicine. I later completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. I specialize in all aspects of clinical cardiology, with a focus on cardiac catheterization, echocardiography, valvular heart disease and pacemakers.
Videos and Articles