Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Tulane University School of Medicine, LA, 1998
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Neurology, MI, 2002
- Tulane University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, LA, 1999
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Cerebrovascular Dis, MI, 2003
Medical Director, Henry Ford Kutcher Clinic for Concussion and Sports Neurology
Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher is the medical director of the Henry Ford Kutcher Clinic for Concussion and Sports Neurology. As an internationally recognized expert and sports neurology pioneer, Dr. Kutcher was a member and co-author of the Consensus Conference on Concussion in Sport in Zurich (2012) and Berlin (2016).
Dr. Kutcher founded the Sports Neurology Section of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN), serving as the section’s first chair, and established and co-directed the annual Sports Concussion Conference for the American Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Kutcher is a Team Physician for the US Ski and Snowboard Association and served as the Team Neurologist for the US Olympic Team at the 2014 (Sochi) and 2018 (PyeongChang) Winter Games.
Dr. Kutcher also serves as the Director of the NBA concussion program and has helped develop the concussion policies of the NCAA as well as several college athletic programs and conferences.
Additionally, Dr. Kutcher works as an adviser to the National Football League (NFL) Players' Association and National Hockey League (NHL) Players’ Association.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital