- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine, AZ, 2015
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 2020
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Surgery, Oncology, MI, 2021
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Anna V. Lehrberg, D.O., is a breast cancer surgeon who specializes in benign and malignant breast disease. She earned her medical degree from A.T. Still University School of Medicine in Arizona. She completed her residency in general surgery at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and performed her fellowship in breast surgical oncology at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak.
Dr. Lehrberg is board certified by American Board of Surgery. She is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Association of Women Surgeons, the American Society of Breast Surgeons, Society of Surgical Oncology and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Socioeconomic disparities in cancer care
Black women have the highest breast cancer mortality rate of any U.S. racial or ethnic group. A breast cancer surgeon shares what you can do to reduce your risk and stay vigilant.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital