Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, ND, 2011
- Oregon Health & Science University, Orthopaedic Surgery, OR, 2016
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Shoulder Surgery, OH, 2017
Jared M. Mahylis is a fellowship trained shoulder and elbow surgeon with comprehensive skill in treatment of arthritic, degenerative and traumatic conditions of the upper extremity. His addition to the Division of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery will enhance patients' treatment of shoulder and elbow injuries and conditions.
He has special expertise in primary and revision shoulder and elbow replacement, repair and reconstruction of shoulder and elbow tendon tears, reconstruction and treatment of shoulder and elbow instability. He enjoys working with patients of all activity levels.
"I focus on patient centered care and look forward to serving the medical and surgical needs of the patients in southeastern Michigan. I employ current techniques and medical knowledge to offer the highest quality care for patients' shoulder and elbow treatment needs at the Henry Ford Health System."
- The natural history of shoulder arthritis
- Diagnosis and management of prosthetic joint infection of the shoulder and elbow
- Treatment of massive rotator cuff tears
- Management of periprosthetic fracture of the shoulder and elbow