- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
Residencies & Internships
- Geisinger Medical Center, Internal Medicine, PA, 1997
- Dow Civil Hospital & Dow Medical College, General Surgery, 1983
- Dow Civil Hospital & Dow Medical College, General Surgery, 1982
- Geisinger Medical Center, Cardiovascular Disease, PA, 2000
I am board certified in Cardiovascular diseases, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Computed tomography.
I am affiliated with the American College of Cardiology, Royal College of Physicians of London, and Edinburgh, Michigan State University, American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography.
My areas of clinical specialty/interest include coronary artery disease, heart failure, hypertension, valvular heart disease, cardiac arrhythmias, preventative cardiology and cardiovascular imaging.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health