- American Board of Allergy & Immunology - Allergy & Immunology
- Wayne State University, MI, 2003
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan, Internal Medicine, MI, 2006
- Henry Ford Hospital, Allergy & Immunology, MI, 2008
I specialize in Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology.
As an allergist, I take care of patients of all ages who have allergic conditions, including seasonal allergies, food allergies, and asthma.
Awards and Honors
- Hour Detroit Top Doc
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
Dr. Misiak is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Michigan Allergy and Asthma Society
Never had seasonal or food allergies as a child, but having symptoms now? Learn about diagnostic tests and treatments.
From respiratory diseases to worsened mental health issues, climate change has already begun to impact our health. Here's how.