- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Armed Forces Medical College, 1993
Residencies & Internships
- Detroit Medical Center/Sinai Grace Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2000
- Safdarjang Hospital, Cardiology, 1995
- Detroit Medical Center/Harper University Hospital, Cardiology, MI, 2006
Your heart is responsible for many functions of your body. But if your ticker starts to have problems, the whole machine can fall apart. While there are many things you can educate yourself on related to heart health – including heart murmurs, heart attacks and sudden cardiac arrest – it...
Heart attack and stroke are two related conditions that have very different symptoms and effects. Learn the key facts to help reduce your risk for both.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital