- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
- University of Toledo College of Medicine, OH, 2014
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Dermatology, MI, 2020
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2015
- Henry Ford Hospital, Research, MI, 2017
Dr. Tasneem Mohammad is a board-certified dermatologist. She received her undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Toledo. She also earned her medical degree from the University of Toledo.
Dr. Mohammad completed a research fellowship and her dermatology residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit after which she joined Henry Ford Hospital as a staff physician. Her clinical interests include disorders of pigmentation (including both hyper and hypo-pigmentation), photomedicine and general medical dermatology.
"I believe in partnering with patients to provide comprehensive, quality care with treatments that are tailored to each individual's needs."
- Pigmentary disorders
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital