- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - School of Medicine, NC, 2004
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan, Orthopaedic Surgery, MI, 2009
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Orthopedic Foot & Ankle, NY, 2010
My greatest satisfaction as a surgeon comes from restoring a patient’s mobility and improving quality of life. I specialize in foot and ankle surgery, including arthroscopic ankle procedures, bunion surgery, foot reconstruction. I am also certified to perform Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement (STAR) surgery.
- Listen to Dr. Moore talk about putting your best foot forward on TMI: Let's Talk More About It - Podcast.
- Arthritis of the ankle
- Non-operative and surgical management of plantar fasciitis
Awards & Honors
- Patient Experience Award, Integrated Healthcare Association (2019)
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health