- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, 1985
Residencies & Internships
- Detroit Medical Center/Detroit Receiving Hospital, OB/GYN, MI, 1992
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1986
- University of Texas - MD Anderson Cancer Center, Gynecologic Oncology, TX, 1995
Obesity exposes women to many dangers beyond heart disease and diabetes. It also can lead to irregular or heavy periods -- and serious cancer risks.
A women's cancer expert debunks the myths and misconceptions about human papillomavirus (HPV), its vaccine and how it affects our bodies.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital