- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- Medical college, Baroda, 1988
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Medical Oncology, MI, 1995
Member of Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Dr. Naik is a board-certified medical oncologist at the Henry Ford Cancer Institute. Dr. Naik see’s various patients diagnosed with cancer including lung cancer, breast cancer and lymphoma (among others). He attended medical school in Baroda, India and completed residency at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Dr. Naik’s passion is to deliver cancer care to each and every patient as if they are his own family and has been doing so for more than 25 years throughout his practice. His care philosophy is based on developing a personalized management and treatment plan for each cancer patient by understanding their unique needs as well as understanding the unique characteristics of their cancer to achieve the best results.
He believes in empowering each patient with knowledge and choices while giving them realistic hope, courage, and optimism. He relies on scientific treatments to find medical solutions while using his experience and compassion to provide them with much needed comfort and reduce suffering through holding hands on being there throughout the journey.
Developing a personalized management and treatment plan for each cancer patient by understanding their unique needs as well as understanding the unique characteristics of their cancer to achieve the best results.
Award & Honors
- Member, American Medical Association (2016)
- Teacher of the Year Award, Subspecialist of the Year, St. Mary Mercy Hospital (2015 - 2016)