- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, OH, 2001
Residencies & Internships
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internal Medicine, OH, 2007
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Family Medicine, OH, 2005
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, General Surgery, OH, 2002
- Cleveland Clinic, Vascular Medicine, OH, 2008
Dr. Osinbowale specializes in Vascular Medicine, with additional certifications in Vascular Ultrasound, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. His areas of interests include clotting disorders, peripheral arterial and venous diseases as well as vascular imaging.
As a vascular medicine specialist, I provide non-invasive to minimally invasive care to patients with various types of peripheral vascular disease, which primarily involves disruption to blood vessels outside of the brain and heart. I believe in tailoring care to individual patients using evidence based guidelines, and enjoy educating my patients on modifiable risk factors that may impact their vascular health.
While both CVI and lymphedema have similar symptoms, they are the result of very different mechanisms in the body. Learn why early recognition is important.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital