Andi Peshkepija, MD
Specialties: Vascular Surgery, Surgery
Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - Vascular Surgery
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, MI, 2013
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Surgery, MI, 2018
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Vascular Surgery, IN, 2020
Dr. Andi Peshkepija trained in general surgery at Michigan State University. He completed a vascular surgery fellowship at Indiana University. He has interest in the treatment of the full spectrum of vascular disease, from complex aortic aneurysms to venous insufficiency. He has expertise with the most advanced, minimally invasive, endovascular techniques, as well as traditional, open, vascular surgery.
- Senior Staff Vascular Surgeon
"I am committed to a patient-centered approach, and individualized treatment plans."
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital