- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Ghandi Medical College, 1980
Residencies & Internships
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Internal Med/Peds, MI, 1994
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pediatrics, PA, 1990
As a physician for a multidisciplinary health system, I believe in prevention first. I respect the basic needs, rights, privileges and preferences of every patient, regardless of their national origin, economic status or physical disability. I have a commitment not only to my patients, but also their families. I believe in working with our medical team to help my patients attain wellness. I have a career-spanning dedication as a physician to continually maintain professional knowledge and skills. I will always have respect for the autonomy, privacy and dignity of my patients and compassion for my patients and their families.