- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, MO, 1976
Residencies & Internships
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Neurology, OH, 1980
- Detroit Osteopathic Hospital (program closed 1994), MI, 1977
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Neuro-Oncology, NY, 1982
Dr. Lisa Rogers has expertise in the evaluation and treatment of patients with primary brain tumors and has participated in many clinical trials. She has experience in using the ketogenic diet to treat brain tumors and has extensive experience in collaborating with other specialists to assist in brain imaging analysis to differentiate recurrent brain tumor from radiation necrosis.
She specializes in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have systemic cancer that is metastatic to the brain and leptomeninges. Dr. Rogers has a clinical interest in treating the neurological complications of cancer treatment, including memory loss that can be associated with brain radiation or chemotherapy ( also known as "chemobrain"), neuropathy and stroke.