- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Minnesota, MN, 2012
Residencies & Internships
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internal Medicine, MA, 2015
- Hospital of The University Of Pennsylania, Cardiovascular Disease, PA, 2018
I believe that your cardiovascular care should be individualized, with a focus on your goals not just for the next 5 years but for the duration of your life. During our visits, we will work together to create the optimal plan to prevent cardiovascular disease from negatively impacting your life. This will include helping you understand your medications, managing your symptoms, supporting you in making healthy lifestyle changes, and preventing future hospitalizations and events.
I specialize in coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, advanced cardiac imaging, lipidology, women’s cardiovascular disease, and preventive cardiovascular care. I also have a special interest in systemic inflammatory disorders, such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, and their effects on the cardiovascular system.
Awards & Honors:
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Gold Humanism Honor Society