Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine Saginaw Campus, MI, 2018
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Medical Science, FL, 2014
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internal Medicine, MA, 2021
As a native of metro Detroit, I am excited to be back home to care for the community I grew up with. I look forward to bringing the knowledge and skills learned while training at Harvard Medical School’s Beth Israel Deaconess to the city of Detroit and caring for patients from all walks of life. I am excited to work alongside you in achieving your individual goals.
Throughout my training, I’ve developed special interests in mental health, addiction medicine and care to improve my patients’ quality of life. I can assure you that I will take special consideration of your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing when working with you to develop treatment plans.
Patients have described me as a genuinely good listener, being thorough and taking as much time as possible to fully understand their fears and concerns. Patients enjoy my team-based approach and appreciate how much I value their input when creating their own treatment plan.
When I’m not in the clinic or hospital, you will likely find me at Comerica Park or catching up with the Red Sox on MLB TV. My family is so excited to be back in the area we grew up and look forward to participating in Detroit’s continued renaissance. If you have any recommendations for a good dog park for our Goldendoodle, Theodore, please let me know!
There is no higher compliment than being asked to be someone’s primary care physician. I hope you will consider me as your own.
- Senior Staff Physician, Henry Ford Health System, Internal Medicine
- Medical Education
- Behavioral Health
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Physician Wellness
Awards & Honors
- Resident as Teacher Award, Harvard Medical School (2021)
- COVID-19 Service Award - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School (2020)
- Cancer in the Underserved, Indigent, and Disadvantaged Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University (2015)