- American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, MI, 2012
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Radiation Oncology, MI, 2017
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2013
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Dr. Vance received undergraduate and graduate school degrees in the College of Engineering at the University of Michigan. He attended medical school at Michigan State University’s College of Human Medicine. He completed his post-graduate training at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit.
Awards & Honors:
Dr. Vance has published numerous peer-reviewed articles and presented research at multiple national and international conferences. He has received a number of awards and honors including: Jan Rival Outstanding Resident Award, Focus on the People Award, Chief Resident, and is a 2 time recipient of the Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award (2015 and 2016). His research has also been recognized at national meetings including: Best of ASTRO, ASTRO Scientific Abstract Award, and AACR Highly Rated Paper.
The Internet is an endless source of information and, for many of us, our first go-to for just about everything we want to know. It is also a tempting tool for medical self-diagnosis, but one you should be careful of. For example: You wake up in the middle of the...
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital