- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine - Sports Medicine
- Michigan State University Office of the Registrar, MI, 1991
Residencies & Internships
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 1994
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 1992
- Michigan State University Office of the Registrar, Primary Care Sports, MI, 1995
It can be tricky to know what type of pain requires a doctor's intervention. A sports medicine physician explains.
It's hard to tell the difference between normal growing pains and other aches and pains that affect young athletes. Here are signs that shouldn't be ignored.
An expert explains when noisy knees are normal--and when they require medical attention.
- Henry Ford Hospital