Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI, 2016
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Internal Medicine, MI, 2019
- Henry Ford Hospital, Hematology/Oncology, MI, 2022
Dr. Willner attended Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he earned his D.O., was awarded the most prestigious 4-year scholarship offered, and graduated as a part of the Sigma Sigma Phi Honor Society. He completed his internal medicine residency at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. He completed his Hematology & Medical Oncology fellowship at Henry Ford Health, at Henry Ford Hospital, having been among the 2022 graduating class.
During fellowship, Dr. Willner was a fellow member of the Scientific Review Committee, at Henry Ford Health and participated in publishing molecular outcomes-related research in acute myeloid leukemia, composed a smoldering myeloma investigator-initiated study under the mentorship of Dr. Philip Kuriakose, and published in peer-reviewed journals. He aims to become a collegial, dependable member of the staff, be active in research, and further the goals of Henry Ford Cancer.
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital